Saturday, November 6, 2010

A shallow musing and happening

Whenever I take a step into the muddy lane of memories, I see your unadulterated face amid the flowing corruption, untainted by time.

I am waiting for The Next Big Thing in my life to happen. Right now, it's so mundane and terrifyingly repetitive that I think I might just work on something crazy to add spice to life.

In fact, in a bid to ameliorate my bitter boredom, I reached home at 3 AM this morning. I went out at 10 PM last night, on tiny wheels that spun heartily to propel me forward, and traipsed a good length before heading home. I wasn't alone, of course, as Kiang Siang and Qin Ying were my comrades in the short conquest. And, we, in resemblance of The Three Musketeers, braved the midnight's challenge with unyielding tenacity. Well, that would be the case if you consider going in circles, attempting to resist the temptation of food and settling down at random intervals a difficult struggle.

Or am I simply too blind and superficial to regard the importance of whatever I'm supposed to be doing by considering it dull?

By what I'm supposed to do, I mean three proposals and two presentations.

No comments: