Friday, November 5, 2010

Here is a socket

So, in the midst of signing certificates and securing sockets, I've decided to come here for a little while.

-head spins in all directions-

I honestly doubt that anyone ever comes here any more, though, but it doesn't really matter much now. There's this thing about speaking to the world that makes you kind of fuzzy inside, as though you're shattering the very premise of your privacy in doing so.

Anyway, it's a holiday today, but I guess like all the JC2 people preparing for their 'A' Levels, I am not allowed to stop and take a breather as well. In the hectic pace of school (read: people who live and breathe Java, if you catch my drift), I've trudged along unwillingly into an arena with competitors who almost literally radiate death. And, all other factors considered, I'm at the losing end. All these facts make life a living nightmare, as though I'm whirling in a maelstrom of darkness with manifestations of evil trying to drag me into the storm's core and reduce me to little more than specks of molecules. Unfortunately, while I don't have a family to feed, I appreciate staying alive at the moment.

In other news, homework is aplenty, and lunch is beckoning.

No comments: